6Pcs Professional Silicone Tint Brush Set
- it’s inherently resistant to bacteria, mold and fungi and easy clean-up
- silicone is also non-toxic and flexible,
- silicone is an incredibly durable material (which doesn’t deteriorate the way other beauty and hairdressing materials like natural or synthetic brush bristles may).
- they are reusable with the up to 4x the lifespan of traditional tools and brushes. In today’s throw away society it is nice to know these silicone tint brushes will last the distance, and
- the perfect material for ergonomic hairdressing tools.
This tint brush set includes 6 different brushes varying in size and shape. Creative bespoke hairdressers love the choices and endless effects and possibilities, their durability, quicker application, and it’s ability to colour closer to the scalp as well as usual expectations concerning stirring, painting, brushing and smearing colour.
Some may say that its flexibility and smoothness make it difficult and messy, however, if you master the appropriate amount of colour and pressure needed, you can achieve better effects than normal brushes can. If you use the FoilerOre, Australian made Foil Paddle, Backboard and or Balayage Board, your results (with a little practice) will be #amazeballshairdresing.
Silicone does not biodegrade or decompose (certainly not in our lifetimes). It is recyclable, but not likely through your local municipal recycling program. The Hair and Beauty Industry is full of materials that can be recycled but often aren’t. Please consider the environment and dispose of this product responsibly.
After-sales and feedback:
Your satisfaction is our priority. If you are satisfied with the products you ordered, please leave positive feedback. If you are not satisfied with the items you ordered, please contact us before leaving negative feedback. We can work together to resolve any dispute.